[SCCC] Going back to DM17

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Thu Mar 20 20:07:22 EDT 2014

Hi guys - for those who still grid DM17, I'm heading back to our 'second
home' QTH in Goldfield, NV this weekend.  Will be there for about a week.

I was able to complete 6 meter skeds with several  SoCal folks during
previous trips - on CW, and meteor scatter.  Assuming that all of the
equipment is still working, I should be on the air starting Monday or
Tuesday.

Pse let me know if you'd like to try a sked.  And I will be at Visalia to
deliver QSLs in person if desired!

Cheers-Jim K6ZH (a.k.a. KG7NV in Goldfield)