[SCCC] Return to DM17

Jim Price jnprice at pacbell.net
Sat May 31 15:27:14 EDT 2014

Hi gang - I'll once again be at our "second QTH" in Goldfield, NV, DM17,
starting June 9th.  I will be there for the June VHF contest and, unless the
winds have blown away the antennas, I'll be on 6 meters with 5 elements.
I'll also be bringing a 500 watt amp this time.  I'm sending messages to the
Propagation Gods to *please* do better than they did last year during the
contest!

If all goes well, I'll be on meteor scatter, JT65, CW and SSB.  I can make
skeds for DM17 from Tuesday June 10th through the contest (Sunday June 15th
).

I know that you, AI6O, K6SSS, and others, are still "waiting."  Hopefully we
can make it this time!

C U on the band.  73 - Jim, K6ZH

NOTE: the callsign in Goldfield is KG7NV - for Goldfield, NV!