[SCCC] Fwd: [RBN-OPS] Digest Number 195

HL Serra hlserra at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 11:43:19 EDT 2014

For any of you who have CW Skimmers, please see Pete N4ZR's two emails
below to replace the pattern file in your skimmer. The result will be more
spots decoded more quickly.

If you are using WIN 7 as your operating system you cannot simply search
for the file from the START menu. You have to drill down in C drive to find
the pattern file, delete it and paste the new pattern file available at the
URL Pete cites below.

73, Larry N6NC