[SCCC] WAE RTTY

NK6A-Don Minkoff cowchip at ca.rr.com
Mon Nov 10 12:33:48 EST 2014

                     WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NK6A
Operator(s): NK6A
Station: NK6A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Los Angeles
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

    80:
    40:    1    1
    20:   64   64   10     22
    15:   68   68          52
    10:    5    5
------------------------------
Total:  148  148   10     74  Total Score = 10,952

Trying out new KPA500 amp and N1MM-Plus(which didn't work 100 percent of the
time)Not much time to play this past weekend in contest.
Switched back to classic N1MM and all was well.
N1MM plus kept putting my K3 in FSK mode when I had everything set for AFSK using MMTTY.  Classic N1MM did not do that.
Problems with QTC's too but that was already discovered.  Also, my K3 locked up a few times
in transmit and I had to re-boot and manually get out of XMIT.