[SCCC] SS SSB W6JK Single Op HP

Jeff Kincaid, W6JK w6jk at arrl.net
Mon Nov 17 12:35:50 EST 2014

Thanks Dick.  I heard several of you, but none were running where they could hear me calling and none answered my CQs.  I even CQ'd where I thought they were tuning to, to no avail.  CW worked better.  :)  It used to be that I could count on SB in the last hour on 75, but even that didn't work this year.  The NCCC guys were all there, though.  :)

'JK