[SCCC] 2.5KW Onan, Light-Duty Tower Available

Jeff Kincaid, W6JK w6jk at arrl.net
Wed Oct 22 16:46:13 EDT 2014

These items are from the estate of Ken Worth, W6WIS:

1) 2.5 KW electric-start Onan generator, we changed the oil, battery and casters and ran it for a while.  It's old but seems to work just fine.

2) Light-duty crank-up tower, has 3 sections of 20 feet each, so perhaps 55 feet extended.  It had a small tribander on it, and would also be suitable for several VHF antennas.  We wire-brushed and painted it, but there is a weak spot in one of the lower legs that needs reinforcement.

If interested, contact Bob WB6SLC at 310-534-4456 or bob.burchett at eeontheweb.com