[SCCC] Specifying Club Name in Logs

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Thu Oct 30 19:06:37 EDT 2014

More importantly, it's important for SCCCers to specify their club affiliation in their submitted logs for the upcoming ARRL Sweepstakes contests since this is the basis for determining the winner of the club competition. We've won the gavel in the medium-size category numerous times. As Glenn and Alan stated, the club designation in the Cabrillo log needs to be precisely:

CLUB: Southern California Contest Club

Thanks.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)