[SCCC] New Web Site Content

Jim Forsyth jim at af6o.com
Mon Sep 15 11:24:13 EDT 2014

Video: Full Size 160m Vertical at RT0C

Article: The K9CT Contest Station - Craig Thompson K9CT

The K9CT Contest Station is the last in the weekly series of Contest
Stations Around The World. I have run out of articles and I have run out
of stations to invite. I expect to publish more from time to time but no
longer one a week.

The full set of 40 articles can be seen here:
http://www.socalcontestclub.org/features.php

A total of 160 stations were invited to write an article, 67 (42%)
accepted the invitation, two declined the invitation and the remaining
91 (57%) did not respond.

Of the 67 that agreed to write an article 40 (60%) actually did so, most
required multiple reminders to make it happen. Of the remaining 27, some
may yet come through.

73 Jim, AF6O