[SCCC] N6HE - CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Ray Day rayday at cox.net
Sun Sep 28 21:00:12 EDT 2014

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N6HE

Operator(s): N6HE

Station: N6HE

Class: SOAB HP

QTH: SoCalif

Band  QSOs  State/Prov  DX  Zones

-----------------------------------

   80:   20                                   5

   40:  117                                12

   20:  260                                26

   15:  125                                20

  10:   97                                 18

Total:  619          ?           ?      81  Total Score = 318,902

Well, that was weird... very strange conditions (for me) here in SoCalif.
Not much on 80, not much EU/AF DX heard on any band. Frustrating to see the
East Coast working the EU's. Low wire ants only and take-off angle to my NE
is blocked for all below about 25-30 degrees...at least I have an SB-220 -
and 20, 15, and 10 were great! The good (and bad) news was there were
signals were spaced every 200 hz or so at times. I figure one man's Mark is
another man's Space... Only 46 entities worked this year. All in all, I had
a blast - great to work a lot of the familiar calls.

Thanks for the Q's!

Ray