[SCCC] Fwd: Available in Visalia

Richard J Norton richardjnorton at dslextreme.com
Wed Apr 8 16:42:08 EDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Hess <w1rh at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 1:35 PM
Subject: Available in Visalia

>From K6KM’s estate, we have the following items for sale:

(5ea) Rohn GB-45 guy bracket
(2ea) Rohn 45 rotor plate
(1ea) Rohn GB-55D guy bracket, missing some hardware
(1ea) BLP 45G top plate with thrust bearing
(6ea) Misc. guy wire assemblies. Don't know length but can verify if
necessary
(5ea) PLP Big Grip BG-2144 1/4 inch
(2ea) Phillystran Big Grip HPTG-670001 / BG-MS-2755 3/8 inch
(1ea) 20 foot mast - quarter inch wall (approximate)

Also have a large lot of ICE grounding/surge protection items.

W6SR has been doing the pricing.  Best to make offer.

I can deliver all but the mast in Visalia.  Proceeds to to Ginny, Bill's
wife.

Bob
W1RH