[SCCC] FS: Henry 2KD-5

David Smith w6te at msn.com
Mon Apr 20 19:09:08 EDT 2015

Hello,
I'm selling a very clean Henry 2KD-5, 80 - 10 meter amplifier. The amp has been completely gone through. A new set of filter caps has been installed, any equalizing resistors that were out of tolerance were also replaced (two). Numerous other parts have been replaced including the cathode bias diode, input BNC connector, AC cord and plug. The amp has been gone through inside and out. The meters were checked for calibration with my Fluke 80K-6 and HP 34401A DVM.
The 2KD-5 puts out full power (1200 watts) into 52 ohms on all bands and comes with the original manual and tuning chart that I made. I have pictures up on my shutterfly account for those interested. Send me an email and I'll send you the link.
The amp is located in Fresno-Clovis area. I'm asking $1200 picked up.
Thanks for your interest.
73,
Dave - W6TE559-323-6095 (home)559 260-5511 (cell)