[SCCC] Bureau Envelopes

Jeff Kincaid, W6JK w6jk at arrl.net
Wed Apr 29 20:37:07 EDT 2015

The envelopes are made from 28# kraft paper, so they're fairly heavy and will protect your cards.  They have no clasp, avoiding the USPS surcharge for that.

I've just about decided I'm going to the meeting at Arnie's on the 9th, so that would be a great time to get some envelopes if you're going too.  You can also pick them up at the shop in Torrance, with a free tour of the Burchett Museum thrown in.  Here's a taste of that:
Burchett Museum

|   |
| Burchett Museum |
|  |
| View on www.youtube.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Otherwise, you pay the shipping expenses.
'JK