[SCCC] WAE_CW_ WN6K - SO AB LP

PAUL DOREY wn6k at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 10 00:16:08 EDT 2015

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6KClass: Single Op LP
QTH: VISTA, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:44
Location: USA
| Band | QSOs | QTCs | Mults |
| 80: | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| 40: | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| 20: | 71 | 62 | 22 |
| 15: | 2 | 0 | 2 |
| 10: | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| Total: | 73 | 68 | 24 | Total Score | 6,768 |

 Club: Southern California Contest ClubComments:     [email]     2015-08-09 21:09:58Conditions were not very good here I thought at the start (Friday eveninglocal)They gradually improved slightly although I would not say that they were evengood at the end (of my interest period Sunday afternoon)I found only two stations on 15 and both were loud but when I swept the (noscoured would be more correct) not a whisper of any other signals.A few chapters of a book were consumed during the slooooower times until I gaveup as even reading the 'thriller' was not enough to keep it going.WN6K. Paul