[SCCC] W6TK Aerial Tour now on YouTube

Craig Gullickson n6ed at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 29 12:59:06 EDT 2015

 Hi Gang,
I had an opportunity to attend the CA Central Coast DX/Contest BASH earlier this month hosted by our very own Dick, W6TK.  Dick and his wife Liz are excellent hosts and extended a warm welcome to me and my quad-rotor camera.  I've posted the tour to youtube for all of you to enjoy.  You will soon see why Dick is a force to be reckoned with in many of the big contests each year.
https://youtu.be/tNh955OytS0
See you all in Sprint SSB tonight and later from my next "Aerial Tour" installment.
73 de Craig, N6ED