[SCCC] More computer information

NK6A-Don Minkoff cowchip at ca.rr.com
Mon Dec 14 20:08:08 EST 2015

I failed to mention more about my new Windows 10 PC. It is a Dell
running the I5 ver. 6 processor with 8 GB of ram.  The additional 2 port
serial card gave me com port 5 and 6. The USB serial adapter cable (
Prolific ) gave me com 4. I am running N1MM, MMTTY and Digipan. I also
use DX4Win for logging. All work without using any other devices. I
added a dedicated sound card (Sound Blaster) for digital modes and voice
keying through N1MM.
All worked perfect during the 10 meter contest.

Just now finishing up transferring files from my old XP machine. Windows
10 isn't all that bad.  So far all my old software is running just fine.

--
Don Minkoff
NK6A