[SCCC] NA Sprint Teams

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Fri Feb 6 00:15:40 EST 2015

Hi Tim,

I am going up to my remote site this weekend to do a little bit of work
on the station. While I am up there, I may get on and make some QSOs in
the CW Sprint, so you can put me on the list. If you get 10 serious ops
rounded up, feel free to bump me to team 2 as I am not sure I'll have
time to put in a full effort.