[SCCC] W4EF NA Sprint CW

Michael Tope W4EF at dellroy.com
Mon Feb 9 21:33:44 EST 2015

SPRINT CW Summary Sheet

        Start Date : 2015-02-08

     CallSign Used : W4EF
       Operator(s) : W4EF

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
              Band : ALL
             Power : HIGH
              Mode : CW

         Club/Team : SCCC#1
          Software : N1MM Logger V14.6.0

         Band    QSOs    Pts  Sec
          3.5      70      70    1
            7     101     101    5
           14      81      81   36
        Total     252     252   42

             Score : 10,584

               Rig : Yaesu FT1000MP MK V
                     Elecraft KPA-500 SSPA + KAT-500 Autotuner

          Antennas : 20M Spiderbeam at 48ft
                     40M Inverted-V at 37ft
                     80M 56ft Vertical

           Soapbox : I did a full, but somewhat relaxed effort. In the
better luck next time category, I heard W0BH in Kansas several times,
but I never connected with him for the mult. I also missed Minnesota.
That was just plain careless. I heard several, but was convinced that I
had already logged one when in reality I had not (doh!). I took
advantage of the almost automatic antenna and band switching
capabilities of the Elecraft KPA-500 SSPA and KAT-500 Autotuner a made
more than two band changes. Anyway, as usual, I was hoping for better
numbers than I was able to achieve, but it was still fun trying. I even
made some progress on my station grounding project. My ground system is
almost to the point where I wouldn't be embarrassed to admit that I am
the one who built the station :-)

See you all next time.