[SCCC] station ops, W1AW/6 SoCal 2014

Glenn Rattmann k6na at cts.com
Sun Feb 22 15:07:30 EST 2015

The organizers at ARRL need my final list of all operators from our
SoCal W1AW/6 operation in February of 2014.  Many of you read this list.

As Coordinator, of course I have my master list of "host
stations".  This list contains two kinds of host calls-- club
stations (or groups), and individual stations.  Here is where I need your help.

First-- If you were an individual host station, I know your callsign
already-- but some of you also had guest operators helping you at
your station.  Not all of these were reported to me, so in some cases
I don't know who your "other" operators were.  If you were one of
these hosts who had guests, please tell me who else operated W1AW/6
from your station.  We want everyone to receive credit for their participation.

Second-- Club stations.  For these, I believe I have the operator
list for each club or group, but in order to be certain we don't miss
anyone, I would like to hear from each club coordinator again, with
your final list of operators.  This could be in the form of a text
list, or a spreadsheet schedule you might have used within your
group, and so on.

Lastly-- Non-SCCC members.  Of course, many SCCC folks participated
in the event, but there were a number of non-SCCC members who hosted,
or guest-operated, and I don't necessarily know who is, or is not,
SCCC.  They won't see this mail-list message.  If you know of some of
these in particular, please forward this message to them so they can
respond to my request too.

I'm sorry for the short notice on this, but I hope I can get things
finalized in the next day or two.

Going through my notes of this project has reminded me what a great
time we all had by participating in the landmark event last
year.  Thanks again, everyone!

73,

Glenn K6NA
Coordinator, W1AW/6 SoCal, Feb. 2014