[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 17:46:45 EST 2015

                 NAQPSSB Summary Sheet

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : LOW
             Mode : SSB
 Default Exchange : Dick CA

     ARRL Section : SB
        Club/Team : Southern California Contest Club
         Software : N1MM Logger+ 1.0.4573.0

        Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec   Mt2
           7      53      53   26    2
          14     189     189   46    1
          21     275     275   46    1
          28     198     198   31    3
       Total     715     715  149    7

            Score : 111,540

    Operating Time: 6.0 Hrs

Comments: Limited op time - but it was fun as usual!  Condx were in/out on
10 and 15 especially.  Did a lot of running and in between 1-2 minutes
lulls band would perk up enough to get a good string of Q's.  I spent about
an 90 minutes total on 40 and never got to 80 or 160.  Rate slowed way down
when I finally got down to 40.  73's until the next one!  Dick
Rig: FT-1000MP - MkV
Ant: 4 Ele SteppIR at 55 Ft with 40/Mtr dipole
Interface: Micro-Keyer I
Software: N1MM+