[SCCC] WN6K CQ160

PAUL DOREY wn6k at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 26 23:35:59 EST 2015

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K
Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:39
Location: USA
Total: QSOs 211 State/Prov 47 Countries 7 Total Score 28,350

Club: Southern California Contest Club
Comments:     [email]     2015-01-26 20:16:39
I had one mission for this contest.  In my Qwest for All Band WAS, I needed 2
states (RI & WV) which I found and worked the first night.  Since that
mission was done AND the bands seemed quiet, I worked until about 0430 (UTC)
and went and napped until  about 1100 (UTC). Using the same pattern on the
second night,except without a nap (I went to a company retirement party for a
couple of hours and I mananged to all but 5 of the US States (the provinces
were light though.) I was tickled to be heard / and work although not big
numbers, at least mults what I think was the best 160m I have done with the
OCFDP. To keep myself 'entertained' during Saturday non-160 times, I opened up a log
for the BARTG Sprint. Thanks for the calls to my CQs in the dust.
WN6K, Paul p.s. No books were harmed in this effort. FT-5000
SteppIR -DB18 @55ft. (40-6m)
OCD @50ft. (160/80m)