[SCCC] W6TK

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 18:11:13 EDT 2015

                   IARU HF World Championship

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10.0

  160:
   80:   22     0       6       2
   40:  190     0      23      19
   20:  244     0      25      36
   15:   90     0      16      18
   10:
-------------------------------------

Comments:Started at 1200Z - but had to break for 3 hrs from 14-1600Z.
When I got back conditions were sure lousy. It never got easier.
I was hoping things would improve but guess it wasn't to be. Was on
and off through the afternoon/evening and finally gave up about
0400Z.  I could hear east coast working EU - but not much joy at my
end. Still fun to be in the chair!! Worked a few SCCC guys including
Paul, WN6K, wonder how many books he polished off in this one...hihi
73 - Dick