[SCCC] Fwd: [CQ-Contest] Tuesday Evening - July 28 - SSB Contest

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Wed Jul 22 09:55:53 EDT 2015

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: dfaklis at frontiernet.net
To: cq-contest at contesting.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2015 5:18:28 AM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Tuesday Evening - July 28 - SSB Contest

The Phone Fray start date is this coming Tuesday (evening) July 28 (July 29 0230-0300z) and each Tuesday thereafter.  To accommodate busy schedules, the contest lasts for just 30-minutes and will be great for fast-paced NAQP practice and welcoming new contesters of all skill levels.

100 watts max makes everyone loud.  No logs, just report scores to www.3830scores.com.  Thanks Bruce!

Exchange:  Name and State/Province/NA_Country, Name only for DX

Please forward this email to your clubs and amateurs that might be interested.

The rules are here:  http://www.perluma.com/Phone_Fray_Contest_Rules.pdf

A free Yahoo Group reflector has been formed for PhoneFray communications so please consider joining using this link:

If the link does not work, send me a note and I will send you a direct invitation to join the group.

The first several weeks will be for practice but be sure to post your scores to 3830scores.

Any questions, please send me a note any time.  NW2K at ARRL.net.  Thanks!

73, Dean, NW2K