[SCCC] Reflector Help/Question

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 13:33:35 EDT 2015

Hi Neil,

Reflectors are notorious for eliminating everyone’s nice formatting.  Some reflectors allow you to send HTML email, and preserve the formatting.  I’m not sure about this one.  Below is a piece of your previous email formatted in HTML, using New Courier 12 point font.  If each band is on a separate line, that would be the way to go.  If it is all strung together, we are out of luck:

Bands:
6   - 100 watts (7 element beam)
144 - 1.5 KW (18 element beam)
222 - FM ONLY (13 element beam)