[SCCC] [SUSPECTED SPAM] Items stolen from K6IJ updated list as of June 22, 2015

Wild Bill wb6bfg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:23:06 EDT 2015

Many of you know Fred, K6IJ as KH7Y from the Big Island of Hawaii. They
recently moved back to the mainland and you'll see below didn't receive a
very warm aloha once they were settling in their new QTH. Maybe someone can
get this on the NCCC reflector also...

- ..-
All the best,

Wild Bill ~ WB6BFG

"To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk." Thomas Edison