[SCCC] (no subject)

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 00:35:10 EST 2015

Web
<http://www.google.com/?source=mog&gl=us>
more
Inbox
CQ160 SSB N6KI(@NX6T) Multi-Op HP
webform at b4h.net
to 3830, me
6 hours ago
Details
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI W6JBR N6ERD NN6X N6EEG
Station: NX6T

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: CA

Total:  QSOs = 496  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 10  Total Score = 67,320

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions poor and local noise was so high on our full length INV V Dipole
that we resorted to using our 6 ft RX Loop for entire contest. We know
there manystns calling but when we nulled out the major local noise source
the loop then did not favor direction many signals were arriving from.
Missed 2 states ME & SD and only worked VE3,5 6, &7. Best DX was Argentina
and Asiatic Russia
2 K3s, ACOM 2000A
Ft RX loop. 73 de N6KI

--