[SCCC] W6YI ARRL SS CW Multi-Op HP

w6yi at aol.com w6yi at aol.com
Mon Nov 9 13:06:05 EST 2015

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): K6AM K6AN N5ZO N6KI N6MJ W6YI
Station: W6YI
Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SDG
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Band
QSOs

160:
0

80:
202

40:
381

20:
381

15:
341

10:
126

Total:
1431
Sections
83
Total Score
237,546

Club: Southern California Contest Club

We want to say thanks to everyone for all the contacts.  Congratulations to theK5GO team for a great job.  Kevin, N5DX from the K5GO team was on the recordbreaking ARRL CW 2015 ZF1A team with John, K6AM and Dan N6MJ from our SS teamso we knew we were in for some spirited competition.Conditions were down from normal with the high bands and forty being flat. Oursweep was completed within 31/3 hours thanks to VO1MP. We had a good 10 meteropening on Saturday, but the one on Sunday we were counting on nevermaterialized.  Our team did their normal outstanding job as they have foryears.The contest ended with our BBQ and a glass of pinot. See everyone in the SSB.