[SCCC] Generous Donation from W6AQ

Neil Jessen neiljessen at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 18 13:25:19 EST 2015

As a longtime VHF contester, I really appreciate the donation.  A few of us were just talking last week ago about why I quit roving due to the lack of activity and how we could get it back to where it used to be.  Donations like this are definitely a step in the right direction!
Thanks Dave!!
73, Neil - N6VHF