[SCCC] W6TK - SS-SSB

Dick Stepanian dickw6tk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 20:25:04 EST 2015

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W6TK
Operator(s): W6TK
Station: W6TK

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: SB
Operating Time (hrs): 13.0

------------
  160:    0
   80:   30
   40:  168
   20:  233
   15:  479
   10:    0
------------

Comments:Fun time - but crazy condx for sure.  Next to last Sec was ORG!!!
Seemed to be
plenty of NT's on this time - which was good.  VI was last section for
sweep -ended up with 2 VI Q's but only 1 PR Q.  Hope we don't have too many
more 75 mtr condx like Sat night could only hear a couple of CA stations
making getting the local Sections a real challenge.  Some big scores....but
13 hrs was enough for me in the chair - need to save some ump for
CQWW-CW!!!  73 - Dick