[SCCC] W6YI SS SSB

w6yi at aol.com w6yi at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 09:31:10 EST 2015

                 ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): K6AM N6AN N6KI N6MJ W6YI
Station: W6YI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SDG

------------
  160:    0
   80:  125
   40:  738
   20:  394
   15:  652
   10:  354
------------

Thank you to everyone for the contacts.The group has been together for years and
it is always fun to share chair time with each other. Conditions were better for
us than in the cw contest. 10 and 15 were open both days and 40 was really
great.The station played well and all the operators did a great job. The test
ended with our BBQ steak dinner. We will see you in the WW CW as two of our
group are traveling, N5ZO will be C92ZO and N6MJ will operate ZF1A. The rest of
us will be under various rocks, all the best, Jim,