[SCCC] CQWW SSB NE6I

Dennis Younker NE6I NE6I at cox.net
Mon Oct 26 01:41:30 EDT 2015

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NE6I
Operator(s): NE6I
Station: NE6I

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: San Diego
Operating Time (hrs): Just a few while taking a break from my master bath
remodel project

  160:
   80:
   40:   11     6        7
   20:   50    19       24
   15:   33    14       20
   10:   23    10       12
------------------------------

I wasn't planning on operating this contest this year but saw that 10m was
open to southeast Asia Saturday evening after I'd finished my remodel work
for the day. Worked B1Z on the first call and continued with S&P work for
the next couple of hours. Missed the Sunday morning opening to Europe but
was back on again for an hour or two to wrap up the contest Sunday
afternoon. Ran across several old friends guest operating at DX stations and
got to say hello to them. All of them were really tearing it up!

I noticed that the vast majority of DX stations were IDing after every QSO.
Kudos to them. One in particular was IDing only after every 10 QSOs.
Raspberries to him.

Rig: FTDX3000D, Alpha 87A, one element HOA razor beams (dipoles hidden from
sight)

See you in CQWW CW...