[SCCC] SCCC Meeting - ARRL Southwestern Division Convention - Next Saturday, September 12

Richard J. Norton richardjnorton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 00:21:45 EDT 2015

As is customary, the Contest Forum at the 2015 ARRL Southwestern Division
Convention, in Torrance, at 1 PM next Saturday, September 12, will also
function as a SCCC meeting.

We will try to cover any interesting current contest topics. I hope many
attendees will participate in the discussions.

Some topics:

Is power-line noise impacting your operation? Have you experienced more
difficulty getting power companies to repair noisy equipment?

What is your view of contesting? Is it growing? Is there much activity on
the bands without contests?

Cheating crackdown in CQWW DX Contests. Public logs.

LOTW and contests.

** If you have suggestions, feel free to E-mail them to me ahead of time,
or just bring them up at the forum.
---

There is also an ARRL Forum at 4 PM, where you can discuss ARRL dues
increases, or any other ARRL issues, or other ham radio topics.

I hope to see you there.

73,

Dick,  N6AA