[SCCC] Question for VHF Antenna Knowledgeable SCCC Members

Jeff Kincaid, W6JK w6jk at arrl.net
Sat Sep 26 18:49:14 EDT 2015

Hi Dennis,
I think M2 owns the KLM designs now.  Maybe they can help you.
Regards,Jeff W6JK

     On Saturday, September 26, 2015 10:32 PM, Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki73 at gmail.com> wrote:

   I inherited a KLM 16 Element 2 mtr Yagi but no manual and the Internet
isn't yielding much for this particular 16 element version.

This one has 4 Driven elements of its 16 elements but I only find a similar
KLM that has only 2 Driven elements.

Mine uses tubular elements and not solid rod for elements.

I am looking for a manual or some way to find out the element spacing
For the 2 elements near the center of the boom since I am missing a short
boom coupling section near the center of the boom !

If I can't get manual, can I measure all the other element spacing and
somehow interpolate the measurement between the 2 elements where the
missing boom coupler section had previously determined the spacing ?

Appreciate any help and if you could forward the query to any of your VHF
knowledgeable friends

73 Dennis N6KI