[SCCC] Yaesy FT-1000MP For Sale by N6VR

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 04:27:06 EDT 2015

I am listing this radio for sale for Ray N6VR

I have no proprietary interest in this matter and please contact Ray if
interested

Ray wrote:

I have now upgraded to two K3 radios and want to sell my last Yaesu
FT1000MP.

The radio currently is at the QTH of Wayne, W6IRD, in Orange County, after
a tech friend repaired one item on it. The RS232 chip was blown after a
nearby lightning strike. It now works great. The radio is fully loaded with
CW filters and mods. I have the mic and manuals that I will ship.

I am asking $1200

contact Ray, N6VR at:
928 848-2158
Email - rayn6vr at cableone.net