[SCCC] Young ham, antenna help, Fontana area via W1UE

Bill Haddon haddon.bill at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 17:54:49 EDT 2016

This forwarded to the NS reflector from Dennis, W1UE:

Dennis' email:    Dennis <egan.dennis88 at gmail.com>

==========================
"I have been contacted by someone in the Fontana, Ca area that has 3
young hams (elementary school age) that are trying to get a station on
the air.  They need assistance with putting up an antenna.

Is there anyone in the Fontana area that could give them a hand?  I can
supply contact names upon request.  Please feel free to forward this
email on if you know someone that may be able to help.
​
​
Dennis W1UE
​​