[SCCC] QSL Card Supplier Recommendation

Joe pvjoe at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 11:51:22 EDT 2016

I have recently obtained QSL Cards from UX5UO via his agent in N Dak and from Patrice in Vancouver, BC (www.qslconcept.com);
I LIKE both of them - probably those from Patrice a little/slight (bit) better.   I was able to make a pictorial montage of five different pictures on the front (high gloss) and a highly customized report/info on the back to produce a very, very nice card.
I highly recommend either/both with very reasonable prices for my 500 cards from each (<$75); the cards (in my view) are high quality too.   Patrice was at the SW Division Conv in Torrance last Sept as well as the DX Conv in Visalia this past weekend.   The UX5 guy from N Dak was at Visalia also.    Both do excellent jobs with a high degree of flexibility.    I would think both of them would have a sample of my card that they could send to you as an example of their excellent (in my view) work.

Good luck with whatever choice you make.

73

Joe  K5KT