[SCCC] WN6K - NAQP CW August

Paul Dorey wn6k at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 7 14:01:13 EDT 2016

North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Vista, CA

 160:    0     O
  80:   93    24
  40:  207    45
  20:   63    28
  15:   10     8
  10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  373   105  Total Score = 39,165

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

SteppIR Controller Box has 'Driver Cip' Errors. Sent to factory who made chip
replacement but when I put back in line - pfft oops there goes another chip
again. Antenna is 'stuck' on 40m (which Martha would say, "...that's not
such a bad thing...."

So I ran just for fun with the wire for 15-80 except 40. Wire & conditions
were very tough. Ran as early & long as I could on 40 which helped collect
'followers' to 80m which wasn't as bad as I thought.

Knew I wouldn't score so never joined a team but congrats to those that did
well despite the low SFI.

WN6K, Paul

FT-5000
160/80 Buck OCD @45ft.