[SCCC] Winkey, Spotting

Bob Grubic bobgrubic at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 13:47:02 EDT 2016

Thanks to those of you who commented on Winkey for me, which I just
assembled. Stephen W5LIF, if that happens to me, I'll let you know. And,
Ray WB6L, I put cardboard in my battery container also. Thanks

And I finished reading the 828 page manual to N1MM. Wow! Makes me want to
work more contests just to be able to sit at the controls and work the N1MM
software!

.

Looks like I'll be getting more into dx spotting now--maybe even starting
to run assisted in some contests.  :o

Besides the free *DX Summit* web site, is anyone using *DX Monitor*? How do
you like it?

What other spotting software are club members using/recommending?

Thanks.

73,
Bob NC6Q