[SCCC] N6PM NAQP-SSB

Greg De Hoogh gdehoogh at cox.net
Sun Aug 21 18:58:44 EDT 2016

Sorry. The message looked fine when I sent it, but the formatting got
screwed up somewhere along the way - a lot of spaces flew off into the
ether. My stats should be:
40: 23 QSOs, 8 multipliers
20: 47 QSOs, 24 multipliers
15: 6 QSOs, 6 multipliers
Total: 76 QSOs, 38 multipliers, 2.688 points

73, Greg N6PM