[SCCC] Club Logo

Dean Jones k6ddj599 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 10:20:43 EDT 2016

Thanks to all, especially W6KY.  The logo is now on my QRZ page that I am
in the process of playing with.  As noted, the image is low res but works.
It would be nice if the logo could be "fancied up" a bit and placed on the
SCCC website for download.  I do not have any graphic software to do this
but it could be fun!  Perhaps a little competition between members (not
that our members would ever compete with each other in any way right?) to
see different designs and voting on the winning entry?  That also sounds
like fun!  We have badges, how about a logo!

Dean K6DDJ