[SCCC] Fwd: Club Logo

Dean Jones k6ddj599 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 16:10:12 EDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dean Jones <k6ddj599 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 1:02 PM
Subject: Re: [SCCC] Club Logo
To: Greg De Hoogh <gdehoogh at cox.net>

Hi Greg,
Just downloaded your nice image and put it on my QRZ page.  Looks way
better with the Palm tree moved over to the sun instead of to the left of
it.  Larger picture also looks better as it is not grainy.  Now to load it
to the SCCC website?  It would look way cool there and others could
download it too.  I guess you might wish to forward it to the webmaster.
Thanks for the nice job!

Dean K6DDJ