[SCCC] Some fun on 160, with an 80 meter dipole!

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 23:55:20 EST 2016

Same issue with the newly acquired Acurite WX  Station from Costco and I
put a 2.4 inch 31 Mix donut on each lead going into the WX Station Monitor
unit ....to no avail ...maybe a different mix toroids might work like 43 or
77.....I CC Jim K9YC for his thoughts. I checked on my phone AP and the
actual unit up on the roof was not affected as per the readings I saw on
phone but the monitor head in the shack was useless during contest......all
well with display after monitor recovered all readings shortly after
contest transmission stopped

For $60,...it's a beauty of a WX Stn tho !

N6KI