[SCCC] NEW QRV 93rd Anniversary First Two Way Transatlantic QSO - via F/KY6LA Remote

Dr. Howard S. White drpaper at kleega.com
Tue Dec 6 22:15:49 EST 2016

QRV as follows.  7.195MHz. December 7, 2016.  15:00Z<x-apple-data-detectors://4> to 17:00Z

Howard S. White Ph.D. P. Eng.,  KY6LA
Website: www.ky6la.com<http://www.ky6la.com>
"No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
"Ham Antennas Saved Lives - Katrina, 2003 & 2007 San Diego Fires, 911
Sent from my iPad Pro

Begin forwarded message: