[SCCC] DX Postage Stamps

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Mon Dec 12 18:52:17 EST 2016

I am cleaning out my garage and have 2 or 3 shoeboxes of foreign DX postage
stamps to give away. Nothing rare, just the run of the mill postage stamps
from DX countries, real stamps, no machine stamped postage. I would remove
the QSL card then stick the envelope into a shoe box. Some are really
beautiful. They are still on the envelopes so not to be damaged by me not
knowing how to properly remove them. Thought maybe a kid might like sorting
them out and putting them into an album but guess kids aren't into stuff
like that nowadays. Free to anyone who would like to have them.

Just hit reply for more info.

73, Alan, K7ACZ

Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired
http://www.qrz.com/db/K7ACZ
 <http://gocoastguard.com/> http://gocoastguard.com
 <http://www.uscgradio.net/> http://www.uscgradio.net
 <http://www.comm-one.club/> http://www.comm-one.club