[SCCC] N6HE CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Ray Day rayday at cox.net
Sun Feb 14 21:21:10 EST 2016

CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N6HE

Operator(s): N6HE

Station: N6HE

Class: SOSB15 HP

QTH: SoCalif

Band  QSOs

------------

   80:    0

   40:   62

   20:   93

   15:  268

   10:    9

------------

Worked all bands, submitted as Single Band 15M.

LOTS of new calls - great news!

TenTec Omni VII, Alpha 87A (600W), OCF dipole 40-20-10M at 25', rotatable
dipole 15M 30'. microKEYER II, Writelog. 28 degree high hill to my Northeast
- it's amazing I even hear Europe....

Had major blowup of ham computer just before start and entered the first 130
Q's with the wrong time - off by 7 hours (earlier, of course, so I had to
fix the date, too!)...another lesson learned......

Thanks for all the Q's - good to work so many RTTY and contesting on-the-air
friends.

73,

Ray N6HE