[SCCC] re ARRL DX CW 15m SOHP W6YA

Marko Myllymaki marko.l.myllymaki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 16:08:37 EST 2016

Yeah, or check on-line what your ham radio robots have worked using timeshared remote stations.  I think it is only 10 years away and we will start seeing it.  Enough time to adapt and find new hobby if we don’t find it interesting future.  I mean, I have seriously thought about that future myself and if I’m actually investing way too much time and money on this dead end hobby on long term.  We only live one time here and future of the hobby is really questionable.  I will be 50 this year and if I’m able to stay alive next 30+ years I think I will definetly see end of this hobby before my own exit.  I have no doubt of it and it makes you wonder if this is good hobby to have instead of something else or should I start gradually shifting resources and focus on something else.