[SCCC] VHF Contest and Winter Field Day today

Tim Goeppinger timgep at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 30 11:04:02 EST 2016

I will be out roving as N6GP/R later this morning, and I would appreciate asmany Qs on 6, 2, 220 FM and 440 at each grid square as possible.  I am starting out at the Prado Dam Regional Park.
The Orange Co ARC (W6ZE) will be operating Winter Field Day from Prado, starting at 1700z.The exchange is simple.   If you are home, send a 1H.  We would appreciate the Qs, sincethere might not be much activity in the contest.  My VHF rover will be in both contestsat the same time while I'm out there.
Tnx & 73,Tim N6GP/R