[SCCC] June 2015 VHF Contest

Jeff Kincaid, W6JK w6jk at arrl.net
Fri Jul 1 20:46:11 EDT 2016

Good job, Bruce!

'JK

    On Friday, July 1, 2016 5:41 PM, Bruce Kripton <bkripton at pacbell.net> wrote:

 US Postal Service was a day later on mine which arrived today.
Nice to see that a 6 meter only station operating QRP portable in Southern California for 9 hours managed to land in 2nd place nationally :-)
Fun times.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

 On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 4:25 PM, Jeff Kincaid, W6JK<w6jk at arrl.net> wrote:  I just received my Section Leader certificate for last year's June contest.  It's endorsed with Band Winner on 50, 144, 432 and 1296 MHz.  N6TCZ beat me by 2 QSOs on 220.  This year's effort was luke warm, but maybe I'll fix that in 2017.  :)
'JK