[SCCC] Amplifiers for Sale

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 23:58:10 EDT 2016

I am listing this gear for Marc WV6V
who lives in Sacramento area

Marc wrote:

The 2M High Power Amplifier is the M2 Antenna Systems Model #2M-1K2.  It
lists for $2847.95 from M2.  Mine has been used only 4 times and is as
new condition.  I have the original box and manual. I would like to get
$2500 including shipping.  It will put out up to 1.25 KWatts.  There was
a good review of it in QST.

I also have an Alpha 9500 whose warranty is over by the end of Sept
'16.  It works perfectly, has a custom cover, the original manual and
the boxes for shipment are made special for this by a professional
packaging company with the wood base for the transformer.  I would like
to get $5000 including shipping.  If someone would pick it up, then I
will sell it for $4800.

Contact Marc at

MABERMA1 at ATT.NET

I have no pecuniary interest in this matter

73, Dennis N6KI