[SCCC] NX6T IARU 2016 MS HP

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 03:21:39 EDT 2016

Call: *NX6T <http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=NX6T>*
Operator(s): K4RB <http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=K4RB> KK6NON
<http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=KK6NON> N6EEG
<http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=N6EEG> N6ERD
<http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=N6ERD> N6KI
<http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=N6KI> NN6X
<http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=NN6X> W2PWS
<http://www.3830scores.com/findcall.php?call=W2PWS>
Station: NX6T

Class: *M/S HP*
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Location: USA
<http://www.3830scores.com/comparescores.php?arg=kjqgLzogimfH&call=NX6T>
Band CW Qs Ph Qs Zones HQ Mults
160: 14 0 4 2
80: 61 21 7 4
40: 124 418 25 17
20: 314 585 23 18
15: 81 27 13 14
10: 0 0 0 0
Total: *594* *1051* *72* *55*         Total Score *600,710*

Club: San Diego Contest Club
Comments:     [email] <N6KI73%40GMAIL.COM>     2016-07-10 23:43:41
Condx seemed poor overall. Just like last year's IARU effort, 10 MTR Band
yielded nothing and 15 mtrs was a rerun of being anemic. JA stations were
conspicuously missing from the higher bands of 15 and 20 mtrs. We lost our
only connection to the internet when our telephone DSL line failed the
night before the contest and the AT&T telephone repair technician never
showed during the contest. Operating MS Category with 2 stations and no
Skimmer or internet spots cost us many Qs. 73 de N6KI