[SCCC] More Equipment For Sale by Marc WV6V ( Rocklin, CA near Sacramento )

Dennis Vernacchia n6ki73 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 01:06:58 EDT 2016

Marc WV6V is in Rocklin, Ca near Sacramento

Marc has for sale the following gear:
( Condx of gear is claimed by Marc- I have NOT seen the gear)

(FREE Shipping, when mentioned is to lower 48 states only)

Yaesu FT-1000 Mark V Field in MINT Condx, refurbished with new finals and
special L.E.D backlight. - $1300 - Shipped with Original Factory Boxes

Kenwood TS-2000X HF Transciver with Optional 1.2 gHz module and TCXO
with Original Factory Boxes ( Contact for price - I can't find my note....

ICOM IC-746 PRO - Updated Backlight and TCXO, Hand Mike and new Final Amp -
$1,000

2 each Palstar HF Antenna Auto Tuners, Mint Condx with latest Firmware in
original boxes - $1050 each - Shipped

2 each Dentron MT-3000A Antenna Tuners, with built in 200 Watt Dummy Load -
$275 each

Dentron MLA-2500 HF Amplifier (uses 8875 tubes) - Puts out 1,000 Watts
average key down
$650

9 Band Butternut Vertical Antenna with 160 Mtr Optional Coil in very good
condx - $350

Home Brew with High Quality parts 1/4 Wave 20 Mtr Vertical with Copper base
plate and 4 to 1 Balun - $200

Cushcraft 2 Mtr / 70 cm 3 El Yagi with good quality coax - $75 ( write for
model ?)

2 Mtr 4 Round Loop Elements Antenna - needs help taking down - (Mfr ?) -
$75 ( with Coax ?)

Heavy Duty 30 Ft Extended Collapsible Aluminum Tubing Mast - Write for
price and more detail

Kenwood Dual Band 2 Mtr 70 cm Transceiver with TV camera attachment ( write
for more detail/price)

You can reach mark at   MABERMA1 at ATT.NET

Please feel free to forward info to any hams you know may have interest

( have no pecuniary interest in the matter de Dennis N6KI )